Monday 18 September 2017

Day 1 of the June Month Without a Fridge ?way to store food without fridge

What I did when my Refrigerator stopped working in Hot summer?

Why every home required Refrigerator?

A refrigerator is one of the most important appliances in the kitchen for keeping foods safe so that it should not lose their vitamins and minerals. Refrigeration slows down the growth of bacteria’s. These Bacteria exist everywhere in nature in an air, water everywhere. These bacteria play a major roll in spreading diseases.  , They grow rapidly when they have nutrients (food), moisture, and favorable temperatures. To avoid this Disease and for good health of your family, every home required a refrigerator. Having fresh, healthy food is important for happy, healthy family.

Benefits of Refrigerator

Better storage – We all know when refrigerators were not invented keeping Foods safe for about more than one day is difficult. But because of fridges, foods could now be stored and kept safe from bacteria’s that spoiling food for several days or weeks.
Save more money from buying foods - if you have a fridge you can store and keep your leftovers or untouched foods save, this could drastically make you save more money from buying new foods. If you do not own a fridge, you need to buy food every. if you have a refrigerator, you could save some of your food and put them in the refrigerator and use them whenever you want to use them. This also helps you to save your time also
Prevent plenty food wastes – to avoid wastage of food everybody needed a refrigerator. Refrigerator helps in avoiding wastage of food as well as in saving money. From preventing food wastes, you are not just saving more money from purchasing new foods but you could as well save the environment from various food wastes that could block drainages.

Need of refrigerator service –When it comes to repairing appliances, every device eventually reaches a point of diminishing returns.  It is difficult to replace an appliance after some time. To avoid this replacement refrigerator needed repair and maintenance time to time so that they work properly. Maintenance is the cheaper way to fix an appliance than replacing it.
Finding Service center for your refrigerator??       
 Hey,
Don’t worry I will help you. I am sharing my personal experience. I am from Noida. It was June month when my refrigerator produces less cooling. Due to high temperature, all food stored in the refrigerator was waste.so I was worried how we spend the whole day without a refrigerator. Because we all like to drink chilled water on these hot summer days. To store ice cream, milk, vegetables we need a refrigerator. It was impossible to store food outside in hot days.so it was important to get repaired my refrigerator as soon as possible. But I was confused in selecting which service center is best and provide me service in less time, when I was thinking about my day without my fridge in summer especially in June it feels like a nightmare. Then I was searching on www.Grotal.com, best refrigerator service center in Noida, Grotal  is one of the largest search engines of India. With the help of Grotal it is easy to find anything at anywhere. Their customer care service is also good. I used to search on Grotal to find what I want. I was searched refrigerator service center then I got a list of refrigerator service centers in Noida. Cyber home care was at top of list of refrigerator service center in Noida. It is also nearby home and reviews were also good. So I choose cyber home care service center. And I am happy with my decision. Seriously they have experienced engineers that serve service to your appliance. We all know spending a day without the refrigerator in summer is impossible. Cyber home care center provides Refrigerator service for Godrej, Whirlpool, Electrolux brands in reasonable price by experts. There is no need to go anywhere just call them they will be there to service your refrigerator without wasting your time. They also provide their Service in Different cities like Noida, Gurgaon, and Faridabad. To contact them just click on the city name and Get their details with their contact details and Address. And Get Best Service for your refrigerator at a low price. After that experience, I also call them when I need repair and maintenance for my appliance. They prove service for Ac, refrigerator, microwave, laptops and many other appliances. You can check details here.






Refrigerator Services by Brand Authorized Centers

1. Cyber home Care Service
NIT Faridabad,Hno 99, FBlock,Faridabad NIT NO1,
Near Vaishno  Mandir, Faridabad
Phone no – 09958506782

2.Eagle Hunter solutions Limited
Mathura Road, !8/1,Ist Floor, Opposite Batra, Auto Company,
 Nera Crown Plaza, Pin code 121001, Faridabad
3.My Home Care
Tigaan Road, Sector 82, Near SBI
3.My  Home Care
Tigaan Road, Sector 82, Near SBI Branch,Greater Faridabad,
 Pin Code - !21004, Faridabad
Phone no – 08505990909